bayscapes – terms and conditions
Welcome to bayscapes website.
bayscapes is the trading name which covers the reproduction and sale of the work of Andy Mortimer and the domain name for this website which he wholly owns.
Across the website the term bayscapes refers to Andy Mortimer while the terms customer refers to the viewer or user of the website.
bayscapes undertakes to supply goods and services under the following terms and conditions:
About the goods:
- All work shown on this website is the copyright of Andy Mortimer and all rights are reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction, in any form, of the whole or part of the contents of this site, or the goods purchased from it, is prohibited unless fully agreed in writing in advance.
- No commercial use of the contents of the site nor any transmission or storage on another website or electronic retrieval system, is allowed except with express and prior written permission.
- Every endeavour is made to supply the goods as described within the website. However, we reserve the right to make changes from time to time as necessary to maintain the quality of the goods and offer the customer the best service.
- Any changes to the specifications described on the site would always be notified to customers and agreed with them prior to purchase.
- Please note that the appearance of all images on this website are dependent on the colour settings and resolution of a receiving monitor and therefore screen images may differ slightly from any photographic print supplied. However, all prints will be of the highest quality and produced using the processes and materials specified on this site.
- All items illustrated and described on this website can be purchased online using PayPal .
- You do not need to have a PayPal account to buy bayscapes products and payment with your credit or debit card does not reveal your financial detail to the seller. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for the transaction. PayPal offers 100% protection against any unauthorised payments sent from your account. For further information visit www.paypal.co.uk
- If you would prefer to pay by cheque, email bayscapes on the contact page with the details of your order and you will be advised how to make payment.
- Every effort is made to ensure that all items get to customers in perfect condition. However, goods should be inspected on delivery and if damaged should be returned within 7 days.
- If returning goods please use a registered delivery service or keep a record of posting.
- Please add a note about the nature of the problem.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with any purchase you may return it within 21 days of delivery.
- If goods returned are in their original condition, an agreed substitute item can be sent or a full refund made.
About the website:
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors within the website but endeavour to ensure that it is as accurate, up-to-date and as complete as possible at all times.
- It is the customerâ’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website shall meet their specific requirements.
- This website contains reproductions of digital photographs which are the intellectual property of Andy Mortimer. But the copyright also covers the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the site itself. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions (see About the goods above).
- Unauthorised use of, or interference with, this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be deemed a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are listed to provide further information. They do not signify endorsement of the other website(s) and we take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to the bayscapes website from another website or document without prior written consent from Andy Mortimer
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond bayscapes control.
- If any difficulties are experienced with the website please contactÂ bayscapes so that its service can be continually monitored and improved.
- No information is collected about individuals except a simple overall statistical count of the number of visitors.
- If a customer makes a purchase a name, delivery address, telephone number and email address will be requested.
- This information is requested simply in order to provide the goods required and the information retained only as a record of sales made.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and bayscapes will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
Terms and conditions at 01.06.10